Lunchables Introduces Meal Kits With Smoothies
Just in time for back-to-school, Oscar Mayer Lunchables, the Madison, Wis. Kraft Foods Inc. brand long known for lunchtime fun, introduces Lunchables with Smoothie, a wholesome new line that will help put an end to brown bag boredom.
Each new Lunchable features a Chiquita Strawberry Banana Smoothie, made with real fruit and no added sugars or sweeteners alongside other kid-favorite foods and a small treat.
They're available in three varieties: Chicken Strips made with Oscar Mayer white meat breaded chicken, Chiquita Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Double Stuf Oreo Cookies; Deep Dish Pizza, Pepperoni, Kraft cheese blend, pizza crust made with 8g of whole grain, pizza sauce, Chiquita Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Chewy Chips Ahoy!; and Turkey and Cheddar Sub Sandwich, made with Oscar Mayer lean turkey containing only white breast meat, Kraft Fat Free Mayo, Kraft Cheddar, a sub bun made with 8g of whole grain, Chiquita Strawberry Banana Smoothie and Double Stuf Oreo cookies.
"Moms tell us they need wholesome lunchtime options for their kids, but kids want an exciting lunch they can look forward to eating," says Joe Fragnito, director of marketing for Lunchables.
"That's why we created new Lunchables with Smoothie. Filled with kid-favorite foods and a smoothie made with real fruit, these varieties give moms choices they can feel good about and kids are thrilled to have a lunchtime option that's fun to eat."
Suggested retail price is $3.79.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »