Organic Rice Chips Made with USDA Certified Organic Brown RiceRichvale, Calif.-based Lundberg Family Farms introduces a new line of certified Organic Rice Chips in two bold and spicy flavors – Cracked Black Pepper and Spicy Black Bean, a wholesome, sensible snack option.
Made with USDA Certified organic brown rice, the chips offer 17-18g of whole grains per serving, plus they're wheat-free and gluten-free, vegan, and Non-GMO Verified, and carry the Whole Grain Stamp. Cracked Black Pepper flavor offers a real kick of pepper, Spicy Black Bean bursts with jalapeño spice, and both are flavored with organic seasoning.
"Lundberg Rice Chips are a longtime favorite with health-conscious consumers who enjoy a satisfying snack that happens to be sensible and sustainably produced," says CEO Grant Lundberg. "We created these bold flavors so that consumers could enjoy a satisfying, mouth-watering snack with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that what they are eating is certified organic and non-GMO."
These varieties join Lundberg's existing flavors of Sea Salt, Santa Fe Barbecue, Sesame & Seaweed, Pico de Gallo, Fiesta Lime, Honey Dijon, and Wasabi. All seven have been recently reformulated using organic grains and other organic ingredients previously not available and have updated packaging.
Suggested retail price for a 6-oz bags $3.29.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »