Pinnacle Foods Rolls Out Mango Habanero-flavored Hawaiian Kettle ChipsMountain Lakes, N.J.-based Pinnacle Foods Group introduces Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips Mango Habanero, a spicy new flavor. Fiery Habanero pepper flavor with sweet hints of Mango chips are crunchy and spicy with a thick, crunchy texture that is great for dipping, and the unique flavors pair well with different toppings and spreads.
Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips use the traditional Polynesian recipe that originated the Hawaiian Kettle Style Potato Chips, and are packaged in bags with the artistic, colorful, tropical artwork that appears on every variety. And they have the Hawaiian tagline, "Lolo 'Ono," which translates to "Crazy Delicious."
In addition to Mango Habanero, the full line includes: Original, which is slow cooked in the old Hawaiian tradition in a select blend of oils; Sweet Maui Onion, cooked the same way as Original and then seasoned with Sweet Maui onion flavor; Luau BBQ, full of detectable BBQ flavor; and Wasabi, a unique tasting chip combining the zest of wasabi root with a kick of horseradish. And for those who love onion rings, Hawaiian Kettle Style Snack Rings are available in Luau BBQ and Sweet Maui Onion.
Suggested retail price for a 2-oz bag is 99 cents to $1.29, 8-oz bags are $2.99 to $3.49, and 16-oz bags sell for $4.79 to $5.29.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »