Mom Brands Rolls Out Four Comforting Instant Oatmeal Varieties
Minneapolis-based Mom Brands expands its Better Oats instant oatmeal brand with four new varieties: Better Oats MMM…Muffins Oatmeal Raisin Cookie, an indulgent twist on a traditional favorite, made with real raisins; Better Oats Raw Pure & Simple Pomegranate, organic whole rolled grains and real pieces of pomegranate; Better Oats Oat Revolution Thick & Hearty Very Berry, made with real strawberries and blueberries; and Better Oats Oat Revolution Thick and Hearty Classic, oatmeal which can also be used as an ingredient in oatmeal cookies.
All four are made with at least 22g of whole grains and flax seeds, and are rich in ALA-Omega 3, fiber and calcium.
"We are always looking for ways to make our unique line of instant oatmeal even better, and these new items are strong additions to the already broad selection of Better Oats flavors," says Linda Fisher, corporate communications manager for Mom Brands. "Because we believe that consumers deserve a better choice for breakfast every day, we developed Better Oats to live up to its brand name with better flavors, better ingredients, better packaging, and a better price. In a little over 18 months, Better Oats is shaking up the instant oatmeal category that's been dominated for years by a single Goliath brand, Quaker."
Suggested retail price for five servings is $1.59 to $1.79.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »