Multi-Piston Depositor From Unifiller Can Be Used for Numerous ItemsMade of heavy duty stainless steel, Unifiller's multi-piston depositor can be used for volume depositing of food items such as muffins, cakes, cupcakes, mousse, fillings, loaf cakes, certain breads and doughs, sauces, dips, dressings, marinades, salsas. According to the manufacturer, the machine can also be used for automatic filling of various containers and tubs.
The multiple piston depositor works with various attachments for plopping, spreading, decorating, injecting, and extruding. It also features a 16 gallon removable hopper for easier sanitation and maintenance.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »