Natural Bliss Adds Low Fat VarietyGlendale, Calif.- Based Nestle USA's Coffee-mate brand introduced Natural Bliss, one of our favorite products of the year in 2011, with only four simple 100% natural ingredients: milk, cream, sugar and natural flavor, in three delicious flavors -- Vanilla, Caramel, and Sweet Cream. -- and silky texture.
The line has been a great success, so Nestle adds another variety, Natural Bliss Low-Fat Vanilla, which contains non-fat milk, cream, sugar, natural flavor, and a natural thickener to keep the creaminess and silky texture java lovers have come to expect from Coffee-mate. It boasts only 20 calories per serving (40 percent less than its predecessor), and the slimmer flavor is also lower in fat (only 1g per serving) and has 40 percent less sugar. And I accidentally discovered one day when I was in a pinch, that it is great for cooking and baking too. But that's our secret.
Suggested retail price for a16-oz bottle is $2.69.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »