Natural Bliss Adds Low Fat VarietyGlendale, Calif.- Based Nestle USA's Coffee-mate brand introduced Natural Bliss, one of our favorite products of the year in 2011, with only four simple 100% natural ingredients: milk, cream, sugar and natural flavor, in three delicious flavors -- Vanilla, Caramel, and Sweet Cream. -- and silky texture.
The line has been a great success, so Nestle adds another variety, Natural Bliss Low-Fat Vanilla, which contains non-fat milk, cream, sugar, natural flavor, and a natural thickener to keep the creaminess and silky texture java lovers have come to expect from Coffee-mate. It boasts only 20 calories per serving (40 percent less than its predecessor), and the slimmer flavor is also lower in fat (only 1g per serving) and has 40 percent less sugar. And I accidentally discovered one day when I was in a pinch, that it is great for cooking and baking too. But that's our secret.
Suggested retail price for a16-oz bottle is $2.69.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »