Nature's Path Introduces Heritage Crunch GranolaBuilding on the success of its original Nature's Path Heritage Flakes, Richmond, British Columbia-based Nature's Path introduces Nature's Path Heritage Crunch, a blend of ancient grain flakes and crispy clusters of granola. It includes 17g of whole grains, 5g of fiber, and 4g of protein. A true reflection of what Nature's Path is all about, this new cereal is certified organic, Non-GMO Project verified, and gives consumers balanced nutrition without chemicals.
All Nature's Path 128 products include new consistent packaging that seizes the opportunity for brand unity, offering better brand blocking, findability on shelf, and cross category trial. Appetizing ingredient and bowl shots are pictures of real ingredients and serve to communicate the flavors in an authentic way. Key nutritional information is also clearly listed and highlighted so that consumers can get the full story at a glance.
Suggested retail price is $3.99 – $4.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »