Nescafe Memento Has Consumers Saying Bye, Bye BaristaNescafe, a brand of Glendale, Calif.-based Nestle USA, has coffee houses steaming with envy -- and coffee lovers saying bye-bye to their barista – with the introduction of Nescafe Memento, an expertly crafted line of foaming, single-serve café beverages giving java lovers a true coffee house experience at home, in the office, or on-the-go. The small powder pack unlocks creamy cappuccinos -- simply by adding hot water. At 54 cents per drink, Memento is an incentive to give up your daily coffee house addiction and save hundreds of dollars per year.
Devoted caffeine connoisseurs can find them in the coffee aisle. While many coffee house creations are chock full of calories, Nescafe Memento's affordable, guilt-free single-serve packets compute to 100 calories per 8-oz cup. Made with real coffee, milk and sugar, there are three enticing flavors -- Caramel Latte, creamy Cappuccino and rich chocolate Mocha.
Nescafe Memento features long-lasting coffee house quality flavor and foam, and as any cappuccino lover will tell you, the foam makes all the difference. "Until now, instant cappuccinos, lattes and mochas haven't been able to match the standard of the barista-prepared café creation," says Sarah Johnson, marketing manager, Nescafe. "With Nescafe's new Instant Foaming Technology, consumers can enjoy instant cappuccinos and lattes with real, frothy, awe-inspiring foam that lasts until the final sip."
Suggested retail price for a box of eight packets is $4.29.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »