National Starch/Corn Products Launches Novation Indulge 3340 Texture SystemNovation Indulge 3340, introduced in March, is a clean-label texture ingredient system that delivers an indulgent, thick and creamy, gelled texture, when desired, in cultured dairy products.
The ingredient enables dairy product manufacturers to produce a range of dairy products on conventional stirred yogurt equipment, while possibly reducing production time and costs.
The Novation Indulge 3340 texture system can help food manufacturers reduce fat and calories. The system can be used in dairy desserts as well as fermented dairy products such as yogurt and sour cream. The product is resistant to high temperature, high shear and low pH, and is also characterized as having good cold temperature stability and providing a smooth, creamy texture.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »