Numi Organic Tea Debuts The Artisan's Tea Blending KitOakland, Calif.-based Numi Organic Tea opens the world of tea blending to aficionados everywhere with the introduction of the Artisan's Tea Blending Kit, created by Ahmed Rahim, CEO and chief alchemist for Numi Organic Tea. The Artisan's Tea Blending Kit offers consumers the chance to try one's hand at creating a signature tea blend.
Tea blending is the creative experience of mixing various types of tea with herbs, spices and fruits to make delicious new combinations and enticing flavors. It is an art that allows one to incorporate their favorite tastes and scents and blend them into teas that can be enjoyed and shared with friends and family.
Perfect for holiday gifting, the Artisan's Tea Blending Kit by Numi will delight connoisseurs and novice-tea drinkers alike. The assortment of organic teas, herbs, fruits, flowers and spices plus a handmade glass teapot allow for a truly unique and personal tea experience experimenting with blends, discovering new tastes and enjoying endless creativi-tea!
The Artisan's Tea Blending Kit includes: 10 premium organic ingredients: green tea, black tea, white tea, rooibos, Moroccan mint, rose, lemongrass, orange peel, cinnamon and ginger; one handmade glass teapot; 20 tea sacs; and a Recipe booklet, all featured in a stylish and eco-friendly craft box
Suggested retail price is $34.99 to $39.99.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »