Food Former Adapts Quickly To Changing Production RequirementsNuTEC Manufacturing's 720 all hydraulic, microprocessor controlled, multi-outlet forming machine adapts to changing production requirements with some minor tooling changes.
The 720 Food Former combines accurate weight control, minimum leakage, and quick changeovers with mobility. A vane pump feed system uses a rotating spiral to gently move product to the rotor.
According to the manufacturer, processors can run up to 3600 patties per hour with the 1-hole mold. When a HOT order for 4 oz. patties on 4 ¾-inch paper comes in, production crews change the 720 to a 2-hole set-up with 2-across on 4 ¾-inch paper. Processors can then run up to 7,200 patties per hour with the 2-hole set-up.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »