Food Former Adapts Quickly To Changing Production RequirementsNuTEC Manufacturing's 720 all hydraulic, microprocessor controlled, multi-outlet forming machine adapts to changing production requirements with some minor tooling changes.
The 720 Food Former combines accurate weight control, minimum leakage, and quick changeovers with mobility. A vane pump feed system uses a rotating spiral to gently move product to the rotor.
According to the manufacturer, processors can run up to 3600 patties per hour with the 1-hole mold. When a HOT order for 4 oz. patties on 4 ¾-inch paper comes in, production crews change the 720 to a 2-hole set-up with 2-across on 4 ¾-inch paper. Processors can then run up to 7,200 patties per hour with the 2-hole set-up.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »