Accessory Makes Batch Processed Patties Look HomemadeNuTEC's latest addition is an ancillary system for the company's forming machines, the PF-700 Flattener. The hydraulic Flattener works in conjunction with all NuTEC Patty Forming Machines.
Patties are formed at their regular thickness and then immediately enter into the flattening conveyor where their shapes evolve from a very machined look into more of a natural, handmade look. In addition to changing the appearance of the patty, the Flattener also enhances the original tenderness and juiciness of the patty during cooking.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »