Oberto Launches New Spicy Sweet All Natural Beef JerkyKent, Wash.-based Oberto Brands unveils Oh Boy! Oberto! All Natural Spicy Sweet Beef Jerky, a brand new flavor in its All Natural Jerky line, for consumers to sink their teeth into. It boasts Oberto's signature slow-roasted, smoky sweet flavor, accented with real chili pepper flakes for an extra sizzling kick, and is made from simple, all natural ingredients, and seasoned, smoked, dried and spiced to perfection. It includes no artificial ingredients, no preservatives, no MSG, and is made in the USA.
"Consumers are increasingly seeking out flavors that satisfy all of their taste buds, and, spicy is the fastest growing segment in the jerky category" says CEO Tom Ennis. "So, we came out with a more craveable, ultra-satisfying spicy sweet beef jerky. In addition, consumers are also seeking out healthier products that they can feel good about eating. Therefore, it was important to deliver that craveable Spicy Sweet flavor in an All Natural Jerky as we have done with all the products in our line."
Suggested retail price for a 3.25 oz package is $5.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »