Odwalla Garden Organics DebutHalf Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc., a Coca-Cola Co. company, introduces Odwalla Garden Organics, a line of three USDA organic vegetable and fruit juice blends, carrying the USDA Organic Seal.
Varieties, which include Carrot Beet Ginger, Carrot Apple Berry and Carrot Apple Mango, are not from concentrate, gluten-free, vegan, and contain an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A. They contain up to three servings of vegetables and fruit in each 12-oz. bottle and come in 100-percent recyclable PlantBottle packaging made from up to 100-percent plant-based materials.
"Odwalla Garden Organics will be a great solution for people who are looking for high-quality, great-tasting beverages that offer a variety of fruits and vegetables," says Irma Shrivastava, vice president of marketing, Odwalla. "From the organic ingredients inside the bottle to the materials that make the bottle itself, Odwalla Garden Organics are the embodiment of true goodness."
Suggested retail price for a 12-oz. bag is $3.29.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »