Odwalla Garden Organics DebutHalf Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc., a Coca-Cola Co. company, introduces Odwalla Garden Organics, a line of three USDA organic vegetable and fruit juice blends, carrying the USDA Organic Seal.
Varieties, which include Carrot Beet Ginger, Carrot Apple Berry and Carrot Apple Mango, are not from concentrate, gluten-free, vegan, and contain an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin A. They contain up to three servings of vegetables and fruit in each 12-oz. bottle and come in 100-percent recyclable PlantBottle packaging made from up to 100-percent plant-based materials.
"Odwalla Garden Organics will be a great solution for people who are looking for high-quality, great-tasting beverages that offer a variety of fruits and vegetables," says Irma Shrivastava, vice president of marketing, Odwalla. "From the organic ingredients inside the bottle to the materials that make the bottle itself, Odwalla Garden Organics are the embodiment of true goodness."
Suggested retail price for a 12-oz. bag is $3.29.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »