Odwalla Introduces Smoothie Refreshers With Three Flavor Options
Half Moon Bay, Calif.-based Odwalla Inc., a Coca-Cola company, introduces a line of 150-calorie (per 12 fl. oz. bottle) Smoothie Refreshers, bringing smoothie lovers three refreshing flavor options -- Mango Lime Twist, Mixed Berry Shuffle and Pear Berry Jive.
Odwalla Smoothie Refreshers smoothies have a refreshingly light texture, and each bottle provides 100 percent of the RDV of vitamin C. Made with juices not from concentrate, they are formulated with coconut water to give the Smoothie Refreshers a unique taste and do not contain any GMOs. And they are packaged in 100 percent recyclable PlantBottles.
"Our newest smoothie flavors are so refreshing and delicious, we like to say they'll make you want to get up and dance," says Irma Shrivastava, vice president marketing, Odwalla Inc. "With 150 calories per 12- oz. bottle, these innovative new beverages are a nice complement to any meal."
Suggested retail price is $2.79.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »