Odwalla Introduces Smoothies For Kids
Parents on a quest for fortified, natural, 100 percent juice their kids might actually enjoy drinking can now find some delicious assistance from Odwalla Inc., Half Moon Bay, Calif.
Odwalla, a Coca-Cola company, introduces a refrigerated line of lunchbox-suitable, not-from-concentrate smoothies. Conveniently packaged in easy-to-hold drink boxes, the smoothies are perfect for lunchboxes or on-the-go use. Odwalla Smoothies For Kids come in three kid-friendly flavors: Strawberry Banana Jungle, Mango Pineapple Island and Grape Berry Prairie. Each is gluten-free, 100 percent juice with other ingredients, and all contain one whole serving of fruit. With no added sugar and 110-120 calories per box, they are also a great source of vitamin C.
To strengthen its commitment to nutritious and accessible snack options for children, Odwalla is now a proud supporter of HealthyChildren.org, the official parenting web site of the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the nation's largest pediatric organization. Packaging of all three Odwalla Smoothies For Kids flavors features the HealthyChildren.org logo.
"Our line of Odwalla Smoothies For Kids is a convenient — and delicious — way for moms to help their families get several nutrients they need for good health," says Irma Shrivastava, Odwalla's vice president of marketing. "We're dedicated to helping parents meet the nutritional needs of their children, one fruit at a time."
Suggested retail price for a 6.75-oz. single drink box is $1.49 and $5.99 for a four-pack.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »