Old Orchard Brands Introduces Harvest SelectFrozen fruit juice concentrates have been a staple in U.S. family freezers for decades due to the unique combination of value and fresh-when-you-make-it taste appeal. Today, consumers have a new budget-friendly option Harvest Select from Sparta, Mich.-based Old Orchard Brands available in three flavors including Grape, Orange and Apple.
All three varieties of Harvest Select feature 10% real fruit juice, and each 8-oz. serving provides 100 percent of the DRI of vitamin C. The juice cocktail concentrate comes in a lightweight, leak-proof plastic can that is microwave safe, making thaw times a thing of the past. Simply empty one can into a pitcher, add three and one-half cans of cold water and stir for a great tasting juice drink the whole family will enjoy.
Suggested retail price for each 12-oz. container is 99 cents per can, which reconstitutes to 48-oz. of 10 percent juice cocktail.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »