Old Orchard Brands Introduces Harvest SelectFrozen fruit juice concentrates have been a staple in U.S. family freezers for decades due to the unique combination of value and fresh-when-you-make-it taste appeal. Today, consumers have a new budget-friendly option Harvest Select from Sparta, Mich.-based Old Orchard Brands available in three flavors including Grape, Orange and Apple.
All three varieties of Harvest Select feature 10% real fruit juice, and each 8-oz. serving provides 100 percent of the DRI of vitamin C. The juice cocktail concentrate comes in a lightweight, leak-proof plastic can that is microwave safe, making thaw times a thing of the past. Simply empty one can into a pitcher, add three and one-half cans of cold water and stir for a great tasting juice drink the whole family will enjoy.
Suggested retail price for each 12-oz. container is 99 cents per can, which reconstitutes to 48-oz. of 10 percent juice cocktail.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »