Papa Ben's Kitchen Bakes Up All Natural Eastern European Mandelbroyt TreatsLos Angeles-based Papa Ben's Kitchen introduces sweet, crispy twice-baked Mandelbread or Mandelbroyt, as it is traditionally called. This Eastern European delight is prepared using simple, fresh and natural ingredients, is Kosher, Pareve (non-dairy), and compliments any sweet tooth no matter what the dietary restrictions may be.
Papa Ben Lesser learned the art of baking as a young boy while helping his father in their family kitchen in Eastern Europe. Using the ancient stone oven in their cottage, they worked together to prepare the finest baked goods for family, friends and their surrounding village. At the age of 80, Ben rediscovered his passion for baking and hopes to share his precious family recipe with families all over the country.
Varieties include: Original Family Recipe, Lemon Blueberry with Poppy Seeds, Minty Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Espresso Bean and Spicy Chipotle with Ginger and Dark Chocolate.
"Baking is an emotional connection to our heritage and the glue that holds families together. My kids and I grew up baking with my dad and sharing some of the stories of his past", says Gail Lesser, Ben's daughter and president of Papa Ben's Kitchen. "My kids remember the smells in the house when my dad was baking. It is our hope that we will create those great memories with your families with our Original Family Recipe as well as our new exciting flavors of Mandelbroyt," she adds.
Papa Ben's Kitchen is committed to supporting the Zachor Holocaust Remembrance Foundation, an organization that supports Holocaust education, remembrance and tolerance of and for all people. As part of that commitment, a percentage of the profits from Papa Ben's Kitchen are donated to the Zachor Holocaust Remembrance Foundation.
Suggested retail price is $6.99
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »