Mrs. Paul's and Van de Kamp's Take The Guesswork Out Of Cooking SeafoodMrs. Paul's and Van de Kamp's, brands of Parsippany, N.J.-based Pinnacle Foods Group launch ParchmentBake tilapia fillets. A unique parchment bag delicately bakes 100% whole tilapia fillets in a delicious sauce, locking in flavor and moisture. The convenient ParchmentBake cooking process takes the guesswork out of preparing and serving seafood with no MSG, no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. ParchmentBake fillets have less than 80 calories, 13g of protein and 0.5 grams of fat per serving.
"We learned that while consumers want to eat more seafood, they don't always feel comfortable preparing fish at home," says Lisa Barrette, senior marketing director of seafood at Pinnacle Foods Group. "Using the same parchment paper technique professional chefs use to bake fish perfectly, we created Mrs. Paul's and Van de Kamp's ParchmentBake, allowing consumers to easily serve restaurant quality seafood at home, perfect every time."
Mrs. Paul's and Van de Kamp's ParchmentBake tilapia fillets come lightly sauced with two servings per package. Varieties include Classic Grilled Tilapia, Garlic Butter Tilapia, Roasted Garlic Tilapia and Lemon Pepper Tilapia.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »