Planters Nut-Rition Peanut Butter Adds Wholesome Ingredients to the Mix
Peanut butter just got a makeover, as Northfield, Ill.-based Kraft Foods Inc. rolls out Planters Nut-rition peanut butter. Created for adventure-seekers, the new line is the first national brand to add wholesome ingredients like bananas, granola, berries, raisins, cinnamon and nuts into its peanut butter.
Made with a peanut butter base, Planters Nut-rition peanut butter is nutrient dense and a good source of energy, providing 6-7g of protein per serving and at least five vitamins and minerals, depending on variety -- Cinnamon Raisin Granola Nut, Banana Granola Nut and Berry Nut. Made with real chunks of granola and dried fruit, Planters Nut-rition is a perfect combination that results in 0g of trans fat per serving and endless snack options. The good source of energy and delicious taste this mix provides will satisfy consumers ready to take on whichever adventure they choose to pursue.
"Planters Nut-rition peanut butter will change the way PB lovers think about their favorite staple," says Jon Hall, brand manager. "Once fans get a taste of Nut-rition, we know they'll be hooked. It's time for all of us to expect more from peanut butter."
Suggested retail price for a 12-oz. jar is $3.49-3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »