Post Foods Introduces Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit BlendsParsippany, N.J.-based Post Foods LLC, introduces Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends, a variety inspired by bold flavor combininations which fulfills fans' curiosity for exciting new options. The first two unique taste combinations, Peach Raspberry and Banana Blueberry, roll out nationwide in 14.5-oz and 18-oz sizes.
For those seeking a new level of excitement in their bowl, Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends livens up the cereal aisle by combining different flavors that are meant to be together -- one on the crispy flakes (banana or peach) and another (blueberry or raspberry) baked into the signature crunchy granola bunches that fans love. Each bite of Fruit Blends provides a burst of taste from two big fruit flavors along with the texture and nutrition of four grains -- oats, whole grain wheat, rice and corn -- for more healthy satisfaction.
Each serving of Fruit Blends provides 10g of whole grains and nine essential vitamins and minerals, including 60 percent of your DV of iron, and only 120 calories per serving. In addition, every spoonful of Fruit Blends delivers a deliciously different flavor combination with zero trans fat and no high fructose corn syrup.
"Finding ways to serve up more flavor in every bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats is the fun part of my job," says Mark Izzo, vice president of research and development at Post. "Even more surprising for people when they bite into Honey Bunches of Oats Fruit Blends is that there are only 6g of sugar per serving."
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »