Quaker Oats Oatmeal Cookies Offer Whole Grain Oats On The Go
Since creating the Quaker Oat Cake recipe more than 100 years ago, Quaker Oats have been a key ingredient for parents baking oatmeal cookies in their kitchen. Inspired by the goodness of whole-grain oats, Chicago-based Quaker Oats Co., a division of PepsiCo, introduces a line of packaged Quaker Oatmeal Cookies. Whole-grain oats remain an ingredient, but these are ready to eat. With real pieces of dried fruit and crunchy nuts, the cookies are available in two types – Soft Baked and Crunchy Oat Granola -- to satisfy every cookie craver.
Varieties of Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies include: Apple & Cinnamon, Banana Nut, Chocolate & Almond, Cranberry & Yogurt and Raisins. Crispy in texture, the Crunchy Oat Granola cookies come in Apple & Cinnamon, Mixed Berry and Mixed Nuts & Raisins. Quaker Oatmeal Cookies come in individually wrapped packets (six cookies per box), great at home or on-the-go.
"Creating this line of cookies has been a long time coming for us at Quaker and is a great addition to our portfolio that's already full of delicious foods made with whole grain oats," says Alberto Fernandez, vice president of Quaker Foods & Snacks North America. "We're excited about these cookies because they combine the goodness of whole grains with real fruits like dried cranberry and banana, sweet chunks of chocolate and hearty nuts. We've worked long and hard to ensure there is really something for everyone."
Suggested retail price per package is $2.69.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »