Quaker Real Medleys Pairs Oats Chunks Of Fruit
The Quaker Oats Co., a division of PepsiCo, introduces Quaker Real Medleys, pairing Quaker Oats with real chunks of fruit or crunchy nuts for the ultimate oatmeal experience.
Varieties include Apple Walnut, Summer Berry, Peach Almond and Cherry Pistachio. Every serving of Real Medleys offers more than one serving of whole grains, a good source of fiber (3-8g total fat per serving) and are portable and portion-controlled in a handy cup. Just add hot water or microwave with water for a satisfying meal, ready to enjoy in minutes or to take on the go.
"Today, women are busier than ever before, and in the morning time crunch, a nourishing breakfast is either skipped or sacrificed for food that's convenient but maybe not as desirable," says Andrew Sutherland, senior director of marketing, Quaker Foods & Snacks North America. "New Quaker Real Medleys are perfect for women who want to start their mornings with a wholesome and delicious oatmeal breakfast that adds a little extra flavor and fun in a convenient, portable cup."
Suggested retail price per cup is $1.79.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »