Quaker Real Medleys Pairs Oats Chunks Of Fruit
The Quaker Oats Co., a division of PepsiCo, introduces Quaker Real Medleys, pairing Quaker Oats with real chunks of fruit or crunchy nuts for the ultimate oatmeal experience.
Varieties include Apple Walnut, Summer Berry, Peach Almond and Cherry Pistachio. Every serving of Real Medleys offers more than one serving of whole grains, a good source of fiber (3-8g total fat per serving) and are portable and portion-controlled in a handy cup. Just add hot water or microwave with water for a satisfying meal, ready to enjoy in minutes or to take on the go.
"Today, women are busier than ever before, and in the morning time crunch, a nourishing breakfast is either skipped or sacrificed for food that's convenient but maybe not as desirable," says Andrew Sutherland, senior director of marketing, Quaker Foods & Snacks North America. "New Quaker Real Medleys are perfect for women who want to start their mornings with a wholesome and delicious oatmeal breakfast that adds a little extra flavor and fun in a convenient, portable cup."
Suggested retail price per cup is $1.79.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »