Quaker Real Medleys Pairs Oats Chunks Of Fruit
The Quaker Oats Co., a division of PepsiCo, introduces Quaker Real Medleys, pairing Quaker Oats with real chunks of fruit or crunchy nuts for the ultimate oatmeal experience.
Varieties include Apple Walnut, Summer Berry, Peach Almond and Cherry Pistachio. Every serving of Real Medleys offers more than one serving of whole grains, a good source of fiber (3-8g total fat per serving) and are portable and portion-controlled in a handy cup. Just add hot water or microwave with water for a satisfying meal, ready to enjoy in minutes or to take on the go.
"Today, women are busier than ever before, and in the morning time crunch, a nourishing breakfast is either skipped or sacrificed for food that's convenient but maybe not as desirable," says Andrew Sutherland, senior director of marketing, Quaker Foods & Snacks North America. "New Quaker Real Medleys are perfect for women who want to start their mornings with a wholesome and delicious oatmeal breakfast that adds a little extra flavor and fun in a convenient, portable cup."
Suggested retail price per cup is $1.79.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »