The Republic of Tea Launches 'Be Active' Teas
Celebrating its 20th anniversary, The Republic of Tea, Novato, Calif., launches five varieties of Be Active Teas. Each tea in the collection is blended with organic green rooibos, which retains more of its antioxidant value due to a flash fermentation process.
The teas are sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, such as Zeekoevlei Gardens in South Africa. It is the perfect base to this active line of teas for people with active lifestyles. Each blend is designed with specific results in mind from energy and flexibility to metabolism, hydration, and a speedy recovery from a vigorous workout. Each tea is all-natural, naturally caffeine-free and gluten-free.
Varieties include: Get Restored (for recovery, containing organic green rooibos, ramon nuts, chicory root, milk thistle seeds, carob and California grape seeds), Get Hydrated (for refreshment, with hibiscus flowers, organic green rooibos, sweet dates, New Zealand black currant extract and rosehips), Get Limber (for flexibility, including organic green rooibos blended with ginger root, turmeric, cat's claw and yucca extract), Get Burning (for metabolism, with organic green rooibos, holy basil, cordyceps, chili-pepper, cinnamon, ginger and black pepper), and Get Active (for endurance, containing organic green rooibos, holy basil, licorice, maca root and acerola berries).
Suggested retail price for a recyclable tin, containing 36 all-natural, unbleached, round tea bags, is $12.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »