Reser's Hidden Valley Original Ranch Potato Salad Debuts
Beaverton, Ore.-based Reser's adds a new potato salad flavor that combines two family favorites -- potatoes and Ranch dressing to its retail deli line. Reser's' American Classics Ranch Potato Salad, with the distinct flavor of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, provides delis with a breakthrough product idea sure to grow category sales and customer traffic.
"Shoppers look for brands they know and trust," says Teresa Carter, category brand manager. "Reser's is the biggest national brand of salads and Hidden Valley is the No. 1 Ranch dressing. No doubt this will create consumer excitement at point of sale and increase overall deli sales."
Suggested retail price for a 16-oz container to a 3-lb containers ranges from $2.99 to $7.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »