Reser's Hidden Valley Original Ranch Potato Salad Debuts
Beaverton, Ore.-based Reser's adds a new potato salad flavor that combines two family favorites -- potatoes and Ranch dressing to its retail deli line. Reser's' American Classics Ranch Potato Salad, with the distinct flavor of Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix, provides delis with a breakthrough product idea sure to grow category sales and customer traffic.
"Shoppers look for brands they know and trust," says Teresa Carter, category brand manager. "Reser's is the biggest national brand of salads and Hidden Valley is the No. 1 Ranch dressing. No doubt this will create consumer excitement at point of sale and increase overall deli sales."
Suggested retail price for a 16-oz container to a 3-lb containers ranges from $2.99 to $7.99.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »