Nutralys Pea Protein Enriches Chocolate FormulationsRoquette America introduced a new formulation: chocolate enhanced with Nutralys pea protein.
The amino acid profile and dispersibility allow Nutralys pea protein to boost the nutrition profile of chocolate without changing the chocolate's texture, melt character, or taste.
According to a source at the company, the pea protein can be added to chocolate at up to 16% without affecting processing conditions. It also does not require allergen labeling.
Processed naturally and non-GMO, the Nutralys pea protein-enriched chocolate allows chocolate manufacturers to boast clean labels, allergen-free products, and traceable and safe ingredients.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »