Ruffles Ultimate Potato Chips Twice the Size of Original Chips
Frito-Lay North America, a Plano, Texas division of PepsiCo, rolls out man-sized Ruffles Ultimate Potato Chips and Ruffles Ultimate Dips in flavors the boys will love. The chips' ridges are twice the size and depth of the ridges in original Ruffles potato chips and they are available in three flavors: Original, Sweet & Smokin' BBQ and Kickin' Jalapeno Ranch.
They make it easier for guys to load up on the hearty flavors of the two dips -- Beef 'N Cheese, made with real beef and cheese, and Smokehouse Bacon, with chunks of real bacon. They achieve a truly unapologetic snacking experience that satisfies man hunger.
"Guys live for larger-than-life moments that fuel legendary stories they share for years," says Tony Matta, vice president of marketing at Frito-Lay North America. "Male bonding is a rite of passage for guys. The Ruffles Ultimate line was created to fuel epic moments. It's in moments like these, often over a bag of chips, where recounting the tale is almost as fun as being there the first time."
Suggested retail price for 1.875-oz bag is $1.09; a 2.5-oz. bag is $1.49; and an 8-oz. bag is $4.29. A 15-oz jar of Dips is $3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »