Ruffles Ultimate Potato Chips Twice the Size of Original Chips
Frito-Lay North America, a Plano, Texas division of PepsiCo, rolls out man-sized Ruffles Ultimate Potato Chips and Ruffles Ultimate Dips in flavors the boys will love. The chips' ridges are twice the size and depth of the ridges in original Ruffles potato chips and they are available in three flavors: Original, Sweet & Smokin' BBQ and Kickin' Jalapeno Ranch.
They make it easier for guys to load up on the hearty flavors of the two dips -- Beef 'N Cheese, made with real beef and cheese, and Smokehouse Bacon, with chunks of real bacon. They achieve a truly unapologetic snacking experience that satisfies man hunger.
"Guys live for larger-than-life moments that fuel legendary stories they share for years," says Tony Matta, vice president of marketing at Frito-Lay North America. "Male bonding is a rite of passage for guys. The Ruffles Ultimate line was created to fuel epic moments. It's in moments like these, often over a bag of chips, where recounting the tale is almost as fun as being there the first time."
Suggested retail price for 1.875-oz bag is $1.09; a 2.5-oz. bag is $1.49; and an 8-oz. bag is $4.29. A 15-oz jar of Dips is $3.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »