Ruiz Food Products Introduces Monterey Mini TacosDinuba, Calif.-based Ruiz Food Products Inc. introduces El Monterey Mini Tacos to its snack bag line of classic Mexican food favorites. Perfect for parties, snacks and meals, varieties include El Monterey Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Mini Tacos and El Monterey Beef and Cheddar Cheese Mini Tacos; 15 count each. And the entire line of El Monterey Mexican Snacks is available in recloseable bags that are freezer friendly and convenient.
"In this economy, consumers continue to work hard to stretch their dollar by eating out less and bringing their lunch to work more often," says Bryce Ruiz, president & CEO. "And while they look for less expensive food options, they do not wish to trade off on quality, taste or variety. As a result, consumers have turned to frozen snacks as inexpensive at-home meal options."
The El Monterey Snack Bag line now includes El Monterey Taquitos, Quesadillas, Mini Chimis, Mini Tacos and Tamales attracting consumers through a colorful package design, variety and a long-standing reputation for quality, value and convenience. Products use real cheeses, quality proteins, fresh vegetables and spices that fill fresh flour or corn tortillas made exclusively in the company's one-site bakery.
Suggested retail price is $6.49 to $6.79.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »