Ruiz Food Products Introduces Monterey Mini TacosDinuba, Calif.-based Ruiz Food Products Inc. introduces El Monterey Mini Tacos to its snack bag line of classic Mexican food favorites. Perfect for parties, snacks and meals, varieties include El Monterey Chicken and Cheddar Cheese Mini Tacos and El Monterey Beef and Cheddar Cheese Mini Tacos; 15 count each. And the entire line of El Monterey Mexican Snacks is available in recloseable bags that are freezer friendly and convenient.
"In this economy, consumers continue to work hard to stretch their dollar by eating out less and bringing their lunch to work more often," says Bryce Ruiz, president & CEO. "And while they look for less expensive food options, they do not wish to trade off on quality, taste or variety. As a result, consumers have turned to frozen snacks as inexpensive at-home meal options."
The El Monterey Snack Bag line now includes El Monterey Taquitos, Quesadillas, Mini Chimis, Mini Tacos and Tamales attracting consumers through a colorful package design, variety and a long-standing reputation for quality, value and convenience. Products use real cheeses, quality proteins, fresh vegetables and spices that fill fresh flour or corn tortillas made exclusively in the company's one-site bakery.
Suggested retail price is $6.49 to $6.79.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »