Saffron Road Launches New World Cuisine Simmer Sauce in PouchesStamford, Conn.-based Saffron Road, the packaged food brand of American Halal Co., unveils New World Cuisine All Natural, Halal Certified, Gluten Free Simmer Sauces, providing the convenience of creating great meals in minutes, with flavors capturing the best of world cuisine. Just add meats and vegetables.
Packaged in single-use pouches, varieties include: Moroccan Tagine, magic happens inside the domed earthenware pot called the Tagine as ingredients are transformed by slow simmering that creates sauces filled with flavor; Lemongrass Basil, together these two herbs produce flavor-filled dishes that make Thai Cuisine truly extraordinary; Rogan Josh, with a fiery red color and blend of exotic Kashmiri peppers and authentic spices creates an Indian sauce that's just a little spicy; and Tikka Masala, an Indian favorite featuring authentic tandoori spices.
"Consumers will be glad to have premium sauce options that are fresh, delicious and save time," says Adnan Durrani, CEO of Saffron Road. "Not only does the packaging itself up the ante in the sauce category, but now consumers have a high quality, finished sauce option featuring popular cuisine from around the world such as Indian, Moroccan and Thai."
Suggested retail prices range from $2.99 to $3.29.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »