Saffron Road Launches New World Cuisine Simmer Sauce in PouchesStamford, Conn.-based Saffron Road, the packaged food brand of American Halal Co., unveils New World Cuisine All Natural, Halal Certified, Gluten Free Simmer Sauces, providing the convenience of creating great meals in minutes, with flavors capturing the best of world cuisine. Just add meats and vegetables.
Packaged in single-use pouches, varieties include: Moroccan Tagine, magic happens inside the domed earthenware pot called the Tagine as ingredients are transformed by slow simmering that creates sauces filled with flavor; Lemongrass Basil, together these two herbs produce flavor-filled dishes that make Thai Cuisine truly extraordinary; Rogan Josh, with a fiery red color and blend of exotic Kashmiri peppers and authentic spices creates an Indian sauce that's just a little spicy; and Tikka Masala, an Indian favorite featuring authentic tandoori spices.
"Consumers will be glad to have premium sauce options that are fresh, delicious and save time," says Adnan Durrani, CEO of Saffron Road. "Not only does the packaging itself up the ante in the sauce category, but now consumers have a high quality, finished sauce option featuring popular cuisine from around the world such as Indian, Moroccan and Thai."
Suggested retail prices range from $2.99 to $3.29.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »