Sara Lee Entices Consumers with Individually-Packaged Pound Cakes
Sara Lee Corp., Downers Grove, Ill., introduces Sara Lee Pound Cake Slices, a convenient and delicious way to enjoy one of the company's most popular desserts. Each single-serve, pre-cut pound cake slice is portioned and individually packaged to ensure freshness and rich flavor for personal desserts or on-the-go snacking. They're available nationally in Original and Double Chocolate flavors (with six slices per package).
What a great idea! With no cutting required, the slices are ready to eat immediately after thawing in the refrigerator or heating in a microwave for 10-15 seconds. Individually wrapped to produce a moist, portable dessert, they deliver a hearty snack with only 160 calories and 180 calories per serving.
"As people's lives have gotten busier, on-the-go and conveniently portioned snacking options have gained popularity," says Kanika White, senior brand manager for Sara Lee Sweet Goods. "It's important we understand what people want when it comes to snacking, while not compromising the great taste and homemade quality people expect and love about our Sara Lee Pound Cakes. The new Sara Lee Pound Cake Slices give people … the ability to snack simply wherever they please, any time of the day."
Suggested retail price is $3.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »