Sara Lee Offers Two New Crème PiesDowners Grove. Ill.-based Sara Lee debuts two new taste tempting varieties of fully prepared Sara Lee Crème Pies, Turtle Crème Pie (made with real cocoa cream filling and topped with caramel, pecans and fluffy, whipped crème rosettes) and Banana Crème Pie (made with real bananas) They join the other four newly improved varieties in the line Chocolate Crème Pie, Key Lime Crème Pie, Lemon Meringue Crème Pie and Coconut Crème Pie.
Best of all, they are ready to enjoy all year long right out of the freezer – just thaw and enjoy, each 9-inch Sara Lee Crème Pie is made with real ingredients to embody the exceptional homemade taste expected from Sara Lee desserts, and are sure to please everyone in your family. The Crème Pies combine creamy flavors with a delicious pastry crust for the Sara Lee Coconut Crème Pie variety and a cookie crust for all other Sara Lee Crème Pie flavors.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »