Oregon Seafoods' Sea Fare Pacific Expands With 'Sporty' PouchCoos Bay, Ore.-based Oregon Seafoods introduces Sea Fare Pacific 3-oz. Sport Pouch in three varieties, including Smoked Albacore Tuna, Sea Salt Albacore Tuna and Smoked Alaskan Red Sockeye Salmon.
Mike Babcock, owner of Oregon Seafoods, says he is excited with the new Sport Pouch in part because, "The Sport Pouch is a smaller, more convenient package that reaches a different retail sector from the grocery channels," he explained. "Our four original Sea Fare Pacific products are jumping onto the shelves so I thought the Sport Pouch would be a natural next step."
Oregon Seafoods supports standards that promote certified sustainable efforts such as Dolphin Safe, Line Caught, BPA Free and Small Footprint. It also promotes West Coast fishing families, which includes line-catching its albacore off the pristine Oregon, Washington and California coastlines one at a time with a hook and line to keep the earth and ecosystem safe.
Suggested retail price ranges from $3 to $4.95.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »