Oregon Seafoods' Sea Fare Pacific Expands With 'Sporty' PouchCoos Bay, Ore.-based Oregon Seafoods introduces Sea Fare Pacific 3-oz. Sport Pouch in three varieties, including Smoked Albacore Tuna, Sea Salt Albacore Tuna and Smoked Alaskan Red Sockeye Salmon.
Mike Babcock, owner of Oregon Seafoods, says he is excited with the new Sport Pouch in part because, "The Sport Pouch is a smaller, more convenient package that reaches a different retail sector from the grocery channels," he explained. "Our four original Sea Fare Pacific products are jumping onto the shelves so I thought the Sport Pouch would be a natural next step."
Oregon Seafoods supports standards that promote certified sustainable efforts such as Dolphin Safe, Line Caught, BPA Free and Small Footprint. It also promotes West Coast fishing families, which includes line-catching its albacore off the pristine Oregon, Washington and California coastlines one at a time with a hook and line to keep the earth and ecosystem safe.
Suggested retail price ranges from $3 to $4.95.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »