Oregon Seafoods' Sea Fare Pacific Expands With 'Sporty' PouchCoos Bay, Ore.-based Oregon Seafoods introduces Sea Fare Pacific 3-oz. Sport Pouch in three varieties, including Smoked Albacore Tuna, Sea Salt Albacore Tuna and Smoked Alaskan Red Sockeye Salmon.
Mike Babcock, owner of Oregon Seafoods, says he is excited with the new Sport Pouch in part because, "The Sport Pouch is a smaller, more convenient package that reaches a different retail sector from the grocery channels," he explained. "Our four original Sea Fare Pacific products are jumping onto the shelves so I thought the Sport Pouch would be a natural next step."
Oregon Seafoods supports standards that promote certified sustainable efforts such as Dolphin Safe, Line Caught, BPA Free and Small Footprint. It also promotes West Coast fishing families, which includes line-catching its albacore off the pristine Oregon, Washington and California coastlines one at a time with a hook and line to keep the earth and ecosystem safe.
Suggested retail price ranges from $3 to $4.95.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »