Microfine Ingredient Technology Allows for Aluminum-Free OptionsSensient Colors has enhanced its Microfine technology and expanded its natural alternatives to replace synthetic colors for dry and fat-based food applications.
According to the manufacturer, the Microfine powders were developed as a natural replacement for synthetic dyes and aluminum lakes. They can be used in applications such as dry mix beverages, confectioneries, and powdered food applications.
The company also expanded Microfine to include oil-based dispersions that act as a vehicle to deliver color in fat-based systems.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »