Silk Fruit And Protein And Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla DebutWake up to the great taste of fruit juice plus the nourishing power of protein. Broomfield, Colo.-based White Wave Foods introduces Silk Fruit & Protein and Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla. Like all Silk products, both of these offerings are lactose-free and dairy-free and are verified as non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project. Additionally, Silk Fruit & Protein is made with soybeans sourced only from North American farmers.
As the plant-based beverage category continues to grow, Silk Fruit & Protein is unlike anything else on the market today. It blends 20 percent fruit juice with a boost of protein, has a lighter-than-smoothie taste and texture and is a great way for consumers to get more protein in their diets. Each serving contains more than twice the amount of protein found in orange juice and 10 times more calcium than orange juice. Varieties include Mixed Berry, Mango Peach and Strawberry Banana.
Ideal for consumers who are watching their caloric intake but still want a great-tasting dairy alternative beverage, Silk Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla is a new almond milk offering. In addition to having only 35 calories, each serving also contains 50 percent more calcium than dairy milk.
Suggested retail price for a quart of Silk Fruit & Protein is $3.29 to $3.49, Almond Unsweetened Vanilla, in half-gallon cartons, is $3.49 to $3.69.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »