Simplot Sweets Offers Three New Cuts to Its Potato FriesBoise, Idaho-based Simplot introduces three new cuts to its Simplot Sweets Sweet Potato Fries to help operators meet the growing patron demand for healthier dining. They include Gems (formed, bite sized sweet potatoes full of big flavor); Shoestrings (1/4 inch) and Slims Skin-on (3/16 inch x 3/8 inch).
A super food that's perfect for almost any menu, Simplot Sweets Sweet Potato Fries are an excellent source of vitamin A, are cholesterol free and contain 0g trans fat per serving, and feature a crisp outside and true sweet potato flavor inside. Always farm cured, Simplot sweet potatoes are harvested at their peak and cured naturally right on the farm to allow the starches to convert to sugars. Then, only at the peak of sweetness, they become Simplot Sweets.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »