Smucker's Debuts Snack'n WafflesThe morning routine can set the tone for the entire day, and Orrville, Ohio-based The J.M. Smucker Co. wants moms to know their on-the-go kids can enjoy a great-tasting, wholesome breakfast without having to slow down at the breakfast table. Smucker's Snack'n Waffles are delicious and portable waffles with baked-in sweetness that allow families to enjoy all the taste of homemade waffles without utensils and without adding syrup.
Smucker's Snack'n Waffles are convenient, microwavable waffles with one serving of whole grains, and are available in four flavors, including Blueberry, Maple, Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip. Smucker's Snack'n Waffles are ready to eat after 15 seconds in the microwave, and already have sweetness baked right in, making it easy for families to have a warm, satisfying snack or start to their day in the car, on the way to school, or anywhere family adventures take them.
"Moms and dads today are busier than ever," says Maribeth Badertscher, vice president, corporate communications, The J.M. Smucker Co. "We are thrilled to offer a way for parents to provide their kids with a delicious, wholesome, and portable breakfast or snack they are sure to love."
Suggested retail price for a 4-pack is $2.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »