Smucker's Debuts Snack'n WafflesThe morning routine can set the tone for the entire day, and Orrville, Ohio-based The J.M. Smucker Co. wants moms to know their on-the-go kids can enjoy a great-tasting, wholesome breakfast without having to slow down at the breakfast table. Smucker's Snack'n Waffles are delicious and portable waffles with baked-in sweetness that allow families to enjoy all the taste of homemade waffles without utensils and without adding syrup.
Smucker's Snack'n Waffles are convenient, microwavable waffles with one serving of whole grains, and are available in four flavors, including Blueberry, Maple, Cinnamon and Chocolate Chip. Smucker's Snack'n Waffles are ready to eat after 15 seconds in the microwave, and already have sweetness baked right in, making it easy for families to have a warm, satisfying snack or start to their day in the car, on the way to school, or anywhere family adventures take them.
"Moms and dads today are busier than ever," says Maribeth Badertscher, vice president, corporate communications, The J.M. Smucker Co. "We are thrilled to offer a way for parents to provide their kids with a delicious, wholesome, and portable breakfast or snack they are sure to love."
Suggested retail price for a 4-pack is $2.99.
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »