Special K Popcorn Chips Satisfy With CrunchBattle Creek, Mich.-based Kellogg's introduces Special K Popcorn Chips -- ideal for the evening hours when snack cravings can be hardest to resist. With two varieties, Butter and Sweet & Salty, which provide irresistible taste for popcorn lovers, Special K Popcorn Chips deliver satisfying crunch and 120 calories per serving of 28 chips.
Made from corn and baked, not fried, they provide full popcorn flavor with an unexpected crunch that satisfies snack cravings and enables snackers to feel good about their sensible food choice.
"Indulging in nighttime cravings doesn't mean you have to break the calorie bank," says Lynne Vandeveer, senior director for Kellogg Snacks Marketing. "With these new Popcorn Chips, Special K makes it easier than ever to choose a delicious, low-calorie option for movie night or an evening of prime time television."
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »